I’m Not Injured in Aurora, IL Shooting

I’m not in Aurora shooting, but I’m worried.

I’m an independent contractor who makes money by making my own software and selling it to businesses.

My main employer is an insurance company, so I get paid about $8 an hour.

I work from home, and I don’t have insurance, so if I have to leave my house for work, I’ll pay the bill.

I live in an apartment in downtown Aurora, and a man I know in the building told me I could have died if he’d been shot.

I don’ know if that’s true, but it makes me feel like I can’t trust anyone in this world.

I just want to get back to my work, but right now I’m afraid to go anywhere near the building.

The building is not even a few blocks from where I work, and the people who live there don’t seem to care that much.

I had been working at a local movie theater for more than a year, and after the Aurora shooting I was wondering how long it would take for me to get home.

I went home and took some pictures.

Then I drove back to Aurora and drove back and drove home.

At 7 p.m., I got an email from the Aurora Police Department saying my car was stolen, but they didn’t tell me where it was.

The police department told me that I had to contact them.

They sent me a photo of the stolen car.

I called 911, and they told me they could take me to the hospital.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital, and when they got there, the man they took me to told them that he was injured and that he could not go back to his house because he was in an ambulance.

He was in a medically induced coma, and he was very scared.

He told me he thought he’d died from the gunshot, but then he realized it was only a gunshot wound.

He had to be revived.

He’s in stable condition and is on a ventilator.

The man they brought me to had the same exact wound, and it looked the same.

He thought it was a random shot.

They took me out of the hospital and to the morgue, where they did a scan.

I was told that the bullet that killed him was from a .223 caliber gun.

They did not tell me what caliber it was, but when they asked me how I could tell, I said it was an AR-15-type rifle.

They asked me to come in and sit down with them, and we had a conversation about what they should do with me.

I told them I had never fired an AR in my life, and that I didn’t know anything about it.

The officer in charge told me not to go into any detail about what happened, because they have no idea what they are doing.

I left the hospital in a wheelchair.

I didn’ know what to expect, but now I can feel a lot better.

I feel like everyone around me is safe, and this has all happened so quickly.