An update on the fight for the Lawrence General Hospital patient who died from Ebola

Posted September 25, 2018 06:50:48 An update has been released on the patient who was recently declared dead at the Lawrence Hospital.

Dr. Roberta Muhlenberg died after contracting Ebola from an Ebola patient in an isolation ward on September 23, 2018.

The patient was diagnosed with Ebola on September 21.

On Thursday, Health Minister Liza Harvey said she is concerned that the patient may have died of an infection from the virus.

She said her office has been in contact with Dr Muhlensberg’s family and is working with them.

“My office is very concerned for the well-being of the family and we have been in regular contact with the family,” she said.

Earlier today, the health minister said she would not disclose the details of the patient’s death.

Muhlenburg was one of the first patients to receive a treatment at the hospital in the early hours of September 21 after she was tested positive for Ebola.

Since then, a total of 12 patients have been admitted to the hospital.

Five have been tested positive and are being treated at the University of New South Wales.

Four of those have been discharged but two have returned to hospital and are in quarantine, Dr Harvey said.

The other six patients remain at the clinic and are not being tested.

In an update to the situation at the facility, Dr Mihlenberg said she had been in isolation since September 21 and was in the isolation unit for a short period.

It was her fourth week of isolation and her family was concerned that she may have contracted Ebola.

She said she was advised not to touch the patient or contact her family.

I am worried that the family of Dr Roberta, who contracted Ebola from the Ebola patient, may have been exposed, she said in a statement.

Ms Harvey said there were concerns about the treatment of the Ebola-infected patient in the quarantine unit.

“[The patient] has been placed in isolation, she was put in isolation for a period of time, and now that we know she has contracted Ebola, we are working with her family to determine what the appropriate course of action is for her,” she told ABC Radio Melbourne.

When asked about the potential impact on her family, Dr Hsu said the hospital had been working closely with the Department of Health and the New South Welsh Government to ensure the patient remained safe and well.

Asked about her own fears, Dr Siegel said it was not unusual for a patient to go through a very traumatic time in their lives.

“I do have a lot of personal memories that are very traumatic and they’re very personal and it’s very difficult to cope with,” she explained.

Topics:ebola,health,health-policy,hospital-and-health-care,healthcare-facilities,lawson-7000,nsw,australiaContact Melissa Smith